Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sundays Pictures

All my friends from my group. No one seems to be happy to have their picture taken on the famous red couch. This is where all adopted children from China have their picture taken.
My two buddies from my orphanage.
Anyone up for feeding and petting the monkeys. Ashlyn really wanted to go, but I wouldn't let her. Who knows what diseases they could carry.
Part of the petting zoo in Guangzhou. The petting zoo also included dogs and monkeys.
Our family picture take with Veronica, who is our tour guide/interpreter/helper-an angel sent from above.

1 comment:

Katja Stahr-Long said...

I just love seeing all the pictures. Interesting petting zoo...I would of stayed far away from that coiled up python! Just a few more days and you journey home. Be safe and God's speed.